The B Stock 01 is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. This policy explains how we collect, use, and disclose personal data that we obtain through our website.
We only collect personal data through the following forms:
- Contact form: asks for name, email, and question.
- Commenting on a blog article: asks for name, website, and comment.
We use personal data collected through our website only for the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries submitted via the contact form.
- To moderate comments on blog articles.
We do not use third-party cookies on our website.
We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties unless required by law or necessary to protect our legal rights.
Changes to this Policy
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The B Stock 01’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The B Stock 01’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The B Stock 01 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The B Stock 01 is committed to complying with GDPR regulations. If you have questions about how we collect, use, or disclose your personal data please contact us via our website contact form.